What makes new Zealand a perfect tourist destination?
- Beautiful sandy beaches and rainforest
- Mountains, glaciers, lakes and even volcanoes to view and explore
- Temperate climate throughout the year
- Vast open plains and thermal wonderlands
- Safe and secure for tourist
- Clean and sanitized environment and surrounding
- The 30% of land area is dedicated to national parks
- Low population density offers you a divine peace and calmness in the beautiful valleys and wide open farmlands and spaces.\
- Original passport with 6 months validity from date of arrival in New Zealand + Old Passports if any.
- 2 photos 35mm X 45mm, white background matt finish.80 % face Size
- Visa Application Forms.
- Covering letter mentioning details of travel, applicant and duration of stay.
- Hotel Confirmation.
- Tour Itinerary.
- Air Tickets
- IT Returns / Form 16 for last 3 years.
- Original personal bank statements for last 6 months with bank seal & sign on each and every page. Please note: if you are funding your own visit, you must demonstrate you have at least NZ$1,000 for each month you intend to be in New Zealand (or NZ$400 per month if you have prepaid your accommodation).
- International Credit card copy and statements with limits.
- Salary Slips for last 03 months if employed
- Job Confirmation letter. if employed
- Original Leave letter from Employer/School/College.
- Company registration proof e.g. Shop ACt/MOA/Deed etc. – if self employed.
- Retire letter/ pension order – if retired
- Student id/ bonafide from school/college – if student
1) All the financial docs of the visa application should be notarized by advocate..
2) All documents not in English must be translated by a translation service.
Visa Fees: INR 9150/- per person.
Visa Processing Time: 10-15 Working Days