VISIT/TOURIST VISA FOR UK
Classes coming under the UK Tourist Visa:
There are many classes of visas which are available under the UK Tourist Visa which is defined below:
- Family Visitor:-An individual who wishes to travel to the UK to visit family members and relatives settled in the UK.
- Visiting Entertainer:-For individuals who intend to visit the UK for a short period of time to take part in cultural activities and events like musical competitions, charity events and art festivals.
- Business Visa:-An individual who is employed in another country and wishes to visit the UK for a short period of time and engage in business related activities is entitled to apply in the capacity of a business visitor.
- Medical Treatment Visa:-For those who are seeking medical treatment from a private medical practitioner.
- General Visa:-An ideal class of visa for those wishing to visit for a short period of time to meet friends, relatives or for tourism.
Candidates may be allowed multiple entries into the UK during a period of 6 months.
- The visitor will get to experience the culture of the UK.
- Any visitor is permitted to visit the UK for a maximum tenure lasting up to 6 months.
To apply for the UK visa the following eligibility criteria should be met:
- Applicants must prove that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves and their family for the entire period of their visit.
- Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job.
- Applicants should have no criminal record and intend to strictly comply with the laws of the country.
- Applicants who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide invitation letters from their sponsor.
- Applicants from certain countries may need a temporary resident visa.
- You may need to meet certain more entry requirements based on your profile.
Short Term (General Visitor, Business Visitor, Family Visitor) – Up to 6 months – INR 7700.
Visa fee should be paid through online only.
The process time is 3 weeks after submission of documents in VFS.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your visa
- Advising you on how to present your case so the chances of a personal interview is minimized
- Advising you on finances to be shown
- Advising you on documents to be presented
- Filling of forms
- Review of all your documentation
- Booking an appointment at VFS for the submission